Eberron: Rising from the Last War is a D&D sourcebook coming from Wizards of the West Coast. It will be released on November 19, 2019.
Eberron: Rising from the Last War Overview
• Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
• Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
• Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
• Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
• Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
• Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
• Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
Goblinoids (goblins, hobgoblins, bugbears)
Background: House Agent
Class: Artificer (3 subclasses)
11 Group Patrons
Adventure seeds and maps for the continent of Khorvaire (nearly 100 pages)
Adventure: “Forgotten Relics”
Symbiont Magic Items
Release Date: 19 November, 2019