Turn down the lights and put on your grittiest voice, because we’re going hardcore evil this week.
Talking points: Strawberry festivals, My First Hunger Games, Cracker-Jack regionality, CoolName Auras, Aramave’s ego, Jeremy Bearamy, Wraiths=Songbirds, and the Belmont family Disaster Relief Brigade.
- the Ashcurse, cataclysm that broke the world: ep. 1
- Orconis, the lightless land: ep. 13
- Spans, a peasant’s folktale: ep. 34
- Osteos, the rotting bones of creation: ep. 36
- The Seven, twilit remains of a bygone forestall: ep. 37