Turn down the lights and put on your grittiest voice, because we’re going hardcore evil this week.
Talking points: Strawberry festivals, My First Hunger Games, Cracker-Jack regionality, CoolName Auras, Aramave’s ego, Jeremy Bearamy, Wraiths=Songbirds, and the Belmont family Disaster Relief Brigade.
- the Ashcurse, cataclysm that broke the world: ep. 1
- Orconis, the lightless land: ep. 13
- Spans, a peasant’s folktale: ep. 34
- Osteos, the rotting bones of creation: ep. 36
- The Seven, twilit remains of a bygone forestall: ep. 37
Want to learn more about Halûme? Explore the world here, or by visiting our homepage at thelorekeepers.com and clicking on "Visit World". We regularly add new articles!
Questions or ideas? Email us at b>firstname.lastname@example.org